Saturday, March 12, 2011

Amazing Shoes.

Bonjour!
I adoree all things beige/nude colored
especially these gorgous shoes!
I found all of them on fashiolista.com,
a site where people can share their favorite
fashion items.
You can also loggin with your facebookaccount
and click the 'love it' button,
after only one day I already had 156 loves; )

The shoes:
- Flowery heels, Forever 21
- with Bow, Schutz.com
- 2 Bows, Steve Madden
- Broques, missguided.co.uk
- Flats, Elle shop

The Picture I found at Chictopia.com,
a site where fashionlovers put pictures
of their outfits.
This girl is called 'playingwithfire',
she has a very unique and amazing style
and I just fell in love with this picture.

A Bientot. X

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the shoes !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het 2e paar schoenen met die strik vind ik echt zo leuk...

    ReplyDelete